Describes electrical plant configuration
1) Reviews Client's technical documentation and requirements.
2) Maintains project technical files and update Company standards.
3) Controls electrical engineering subcontracted activities & documents.
4) Defines electrical engineering requirements.
5) Reviews Client's technical documentation and requirements.
6) Prepares the technical documentation for electrical material requisition and assist the procurement
department in the technical evaluations.
7) Provides technical assistance to commercial activities.
8) Prepares project design criteria for electric system.
9) Develops electric system plot plans and main cable routings.
10) Performs electric system models & calculations.
11) Issues data sheets and electric equipment specifications.
12) Issues data sheets for electric equipment included in package units.
13) Prepares electric material take-off.
14) Prepares plant protection diagrams.
15) Prepares electrical cable laydown documentation.
16) Develops electric network layout (grounding, lighting, cathodic protection, electric tracing,
17) Prepares interconnecting diagrams.
18) Prepares technical specification for electric systems installation.
19) Prepares electric rooms layout.
20) Prepares input datas for the feedback dossier
Tender and job start-up
1) Acquires and understand the Project goals from Contract, specific documentation and the kick-off
2) Contributes to define the Discipline list of activities, list of deliverables, time schedule, control of
Discipline activities in accordance with Contract requirements.
3) Produces a detailed list of in / out critical information to be closely monitored by PEM for a correct
course of the project.
4) Produces the methodologies / Design Premises comprehensive of all necessary data, general and
specific design guidelines.
5) Prepares and performs the Electrical design review.
Job progress and completion
1) Ensures the achievement of assigned goals and the fulfillment of the project quality requirements
and the contractual obligations.
2) Takes any corrective action within the Specialists group necessary for this purpose or reports to
PEM for more extensive problems.
3) Is the technical reference for Specialists and Designers and ensure the participation to the
4) Monitors and reports actual progress / check for Discipline activities, including control of men-hours
quantities and delivered documents; particular care is required for sub-contracted activities.
5) Coordinates the evaluation of the design changes to the original scope of work and verifies the
implementation of those approved.
6) Is aware and keep track of all interface ( in / out ) information.
7) Checks and signs all produced documents (internal or subcontracted) like design reports, technical
specifications, drawings, etc.
8) Attends to internal review activities and inter-discipline check meetings.
9) Provides technical support to Project group.
10) Provides technical support to Procurement, Subcontracting and Construction activities included in
the scope of work.
11) Reports to the Project staff and to the Client whenever required.
12) Prepares the feedback dossier.