1) Ensures that operative activities are properly co-ordinated, optimising the technical, economic and
2) Liaises with the FPSO Project Managers, ensure the technical and specialist support needed for
FPSO operative activities, providing interfaces with subcontractor companies and the client.
3) Liaises with the Procurement, Assets, R&D and Business Development function and the group’s
knowledge centres, supervise the preparation, maintenance and management of the materials needed
to perform the operations and for the optimal functioning of plants.
3) Ensures the necessary interface with the Procurement function for requisitioning, logistic and
expediting activities and for preparing specifications for the materials and services needed for the
4) Liaises closely with the Human Resources, Organisation and ICT function, ensure that programmes
regarding the allocation and development of key resources are optimised, promptly verifying and
integrating available information on resources used at head office and at the worksites.
5) Co-operates with the Administration, Finance and Control function in preparing the annual operative
6) Ensures that the Corporate Guidelines, Procedures and Standards are constantly updated and
observed and contribute to their correct application in the Business Unit and Saipem group
Companies, for areas in his remit.
7) Ensures that the department’s overheads are optimised and that the objectives set in the
department’s budget are achieved.
8) Contributes to the development, dissemination and adoption of a company philosophy and working
practices inspired by the values of Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental Protection.