Plans, co-ordinates and controls the execution of Maintenance activities in accordance with Client
requirements and objectives, within time and cost constraints. Manages a whole maintenance team
on operational site or on workshop. Achieves profit objectives ensuring the observance of HSE and
Quality procedures and practices.
- Defines the operational objectives for each contract
- Validates the cost estimates within his limits of responsability
- Coordinates and supervises the activities of the ordinary and extraordinary maintenance plans in
accordance with the company agreements
- Guarantees the development and the circularisation of the criterias, guidelines and standards
operation for the Maintenance field
- Ensures the correct and efficient coordination and assignment of the resources dedicated to the
- Ensures the equipments and installations efficiency by carrying out maintenance activities
respecting the economical and technical criterias defined in the reference operational and project
- Judges and monitors skills, efficiency, effectiveness and flexibility of internal resources
Control / Reporting
- Validates reporting to the Project manager
- Establishes and maintains commercial relationship with local Customers
- Ensures the appointments of resources, either internal or external, to contract or workshop
- Ensures that quality procedures are fully respected
- Ensures that security rules are fully respected
Plans, co-ordinates and controls the execution of allocated MMO projects in France and on Overseas
organisations. Ensures completion in accordance with Client requirements and objectives, within time
and cost constraints. Achieves profit objectives ensuring the observance of HSE and Quality
procedures and practices.
- He represents the Company and MMO Business Unit towards the Client and resolves all issues
related to the implementation of the Project activities.
- Acts as the single point of contact with the Client and ensures positive relations are maintained with
Client Representatives within the Contract obligations
- Performs an in depth review of the contract, the tender and bid documents. The Project Manager
and his team look in depth at the contract's elements, understand the Scope of Work and endorse
the Client's needs and objectives, assimilating what has been defined in the commercial phase
- Puts in place the project team and structure by defining and implementing, in cooperation with the
pertinent key personnel, the Project Organization Chart, the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and
the project Execution Plan (PEP)
- Proposes the make-up of the Project Team and issue, in the project initial phase, the co-ordination
procedure, even if only partial.
- Ensures the development and the revision of the Project Execution Plan, monitors the progress of
the project phases, in accordance with the scheduled times and the cost and quality estimates and
- Establishes, with the Project Control Manager, a budget; monitors the costs against the budget,
identify and implement remedial actions in case of overrun; report to the area \ corporate the results
on regular base.
- Ensures the correct allocation of the resources necessary for carrying on and completing the
- Defines and organizes the utilization of the human resources, machinery, materials, Contractors,
and anything else, plans the necessary procedures for the execution of the project.
- Manages all contract negotiations with the Client, including additional work and variations.
- Assists the Client during the warranty period.
- Defines the resources (personnel, vehicles, and equipment) necessary for the execution of the
- Authorizes whatever is foreseen and planned for the completion of the various work phases, and
analyzes the cost estimate, adopting the necessary corrective actions when called for.
- Makes the critical revision of the contract. Asks, if necessary, for the assistance of the Commercial
Unit to solve all disputes or to interpret the contract itself. Ensures that all aspects of the project are
in accordance with the Client’s specifications and the company procedures and policies.
- Ensures the preparation, implementation, and updating of the project Quality Plan and ensures that
all project members are familiar with its contents.